Help Redesign the Strong at Heart Logo
The logo for Strong at Heart needs a fresh new look, something that comes from the heart of our community and better represents Taos: something that comes from you. We invite you to share your inspiration with your community by participating in the project’s logo redesign.
Participating is easy. Here’s what to do:
- Create your logo! Get creative…Strong at Heart is about building a thriving downtown for everyone. We encourage you to read the About page for more background about the project. Then, let your inspiration take you where it will!
- You may prepare and submit as many designs as you like.
- Export your design(s) as .jpg .gif or .png, file size no larger than 5mb
- Email your designs individually to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit your design(s) by 5:00 pm on Friday, August 25, 2017.
- We encourage you to share your design on social media using the #downtowntaos hashtag.
- That’s it!
We are excited to see what you come up with!
The Strong at Heart Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) will review all the submitted logos and select the new design. The new logo will be announced September 1. We will feature the selected artist on our webpage and they will get a $300 cash prize for their design. Following that, we will update the website and project materials to include the new logo and color tones.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call John Miller at 575-737-2670